Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Gen Z

While many of us today are still referring to textbook (fields that have been explored), it is important to explore and study the future. Personally, I think friends who have chosen early childhood made a wise choice because they are the people who interact the most, after us the parents, with our children.

It is funny that the generation before us was named GEN X, us as GEN Y and the next generation will be GEN Z. LOL, what is next after GEN Z? We call it GEN AA? Just kidding.




Well, in this post, I wouldn't talk much but share something about GEN Z. All the images attached in this post are googled, so it were not created by me.



Okay, after you have done reading this post, you may be interested about GEN Z. I came across a good book. Try to purchase a hard or soft copy of this book. Cheers


This book is about the analysis of brands, survey result about customers (mostly about Gen Y as they are the next important income segment to many companies) and methods to market your brand. I'm still reading it. If I dig out any good info, will share it in the next post.

If you have any valuable info to share with me, kindly Facebook me.

No comments:

Post a Comment